Technical Documentation Skills
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at enabling individuals to confidently produce clear and concise technical documentation for user guides, procedures, work instructions and similar communications.
- Understanding the audience and understanding the requirements
- Establishing a firm structure for the content
- Logical Sequences in documentation
- Selecting the appropriate terminology for the task in hand
- Conduct a readability analysis
- Using the correct punctuation
- Banning wordiness!
- Content edition and review
This course can be modified with regard to content and length. Talk to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01484 646724