Consulting and Advisory skills for the Technical Professional
Who Should Attend
We ask our technical people to become consultants and advisors to our customers and our users. This is always most successful when we support their capabilities with an understanding of the tools that they can use to get the most from customer relationships. This course includes the skills we believe that they will need. Pre-Sales and Post-Sales technical people who are stepping into consultancy roles will benefit from this content.
- Thought leadership and You
- Why is it important to be commercially aware?
- How to build great rapport
- Managing customer expectations
- Facilitation skills
- Creative problem solving
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Team working
- What to do when things go wrong
- Managing personal stress
This course can be modified with regard to content and length. Talk to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01484 646724