Practical Customer Communication Skills for Technical People
Who should Attend
This classroom based communication training is suitable for junior technical professionals through to senior technical professionals who need to work collaboratively with customers. It is aimed at Technical, Engineering and Scientific professionals in your organisation. The learner acquires insights, tools and strategies for dealing with clients and stakeholders at a deeper and more useful level. The objective is that this will minimise misunderstandings, build trust with clients, peers and stakeholders and create better collaborative and innovative opportunities. The hope is that this gives way to greater customer satisfaction and more business......more repeat business and more new business!
This is particularly suitable for technical people who;
- Work on help-desks
- Meet clients regularly
- Have to interact regularly with stakeholders
- Must work in client locations
- Have important user-facing roles
- Understanding today's communication realities for Technical professionals
- Identifying your own communications challenges
- Introducing iMATM Strategies communications toolset
- How to identify iMATM styles in others
- Managing relationships using iMATM as a technologist
- Learning to listen effectively to what clients and stakeholders are saying
- How to sell and engage customers using the iMATM Strategies
- Building positive interactions when building a team
- Communicating technical information with non-technical people
This course includes pre-course questionnaire to facilitate candidate learning.
This course can be combined with Improved Customer Service Skills for Technical Professionals as part of a leadership or professionalism curriculum.
This course can be modified with regard to content and length. Talk to us via email to email@example.com or on 01484 646724